Silcom Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of an established motor trade dealership group, who seek an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their business.
- To ensure that all work carried out is to MOT and/or manufacturers’ safety standards
- To ensure optimum use of technical knowledge and skills to achieve effective, economic and safe service/repair of customers’ vehicles
- To ensure that all hours and material usage are accurately recorded on the job card
- Ensure exchange parts are returned promptly to the parts department for crediting
- To ensure warranty removed parts are correctly labelled and passed to the warranty clerk enabling prompt processing of the warranty claim
- To attain manufacturers’ servicing and repair times
- To note and report all components, materials and consumables used.
Basic Salary £26,000 - £28,000 + Bonus
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm. Saturday Morning 9am-12:30pm (on rota)
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for the role of Vehicle Technician and find out more details, please forward your CV to Katie Juckes firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.