We are recruiting on the behalf of a client of ours based in Bury, Lancashire, seeking to add a Vehicle Technician to their growing team. Supporting the General Service Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- 2 years minimum experience
- Mechanical/Diagnostic experience
- Ideally experience of working on a number of different brand of vehicles.
Duties will include:
- Diagnose vehicle problems.
- Electrical & Mechanical systems [training available]
- Carry out service work & complex jobs competently & within time scales
- To ensure that repair times are recorded
- Assist and advise other technicians, oversee workshop & update reception.
- Use diagnostic equipment competently
- Meet RMI service & repair code
- Meet manufacture standards & maintain high standards
- To ensure parts warranty claims are retained
- To ensure that exchange parts are returned to suppliers
- To ensure that vehicles worked on are carefully handled
- To maintain & develop skill levels
- To make full use of specialist tools
£25,000 basic Depending on experience plus up to £300 per month bonus. Expected OTE of around £30k +.
40 hours per week Monday to Saturday on a rotor basis with overtime available at time and a half.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence