We are recruiting on behalf of an established motor trade group dealership, with a new and used site based on the outskirts of Southampton. Our client are keen to add a Service Advisor to their team on a full time basis, you will be responsible for the following:
Duties will include:
- To meet & greet your customers, & clarify their Service, MOT and/or repair requirements.
- To manage your customers effectively throughout the day, maintaining regular contact and offer excellent, personalised levels of service.
- To up-sell products & Service Plans, handle objections and record sales activity.
- To raise invoices for work done & meet the customers' time deadlines for collection of their vehicles.
- You will currently be working in a Service Advisor position, with ideally a minimum of 2 years’ motor trade experience in a dealership environment.
- Prior experience in a customer service based role in the motor trade is essential.
- Experience within parts would be very benefical to our client.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with a flexible attitude; is willing to ensure customer satisfaction
- You need to hold a full driving licence
Basic Salary (Experience Dependant) up to £24,000 On target earnings of £30,000 plus a company demo vehicle!
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 18:00pm, Saturday 08:30am – 12:30pm (1 in 3 Rota)
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, email@example.com at Silcom Recruitment or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.