We are recruiting on behalf of a great client of ours based in Portsmouth who are looking to add an a experienced Service Advisor to join their Service department, in thier state of the art facility, you will be responsible for the following:
Duties will include:
- To handle the customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently.
- Quality service needs and diagnose vehicle running problems where appropriate.
- Establish understanding and an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out.
- Manage the handover and administration of loan vehicles.
- Explain the work carried out on vehicles ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation.
- Understand and adhere to manufacturer service requirements.
- Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times.
- You will ideally have experience of working in a similar position, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in motor trade Aftersales (or similar).
- Motor trade experience is highly desired for this role.
- Our client is looking for someone who will need to be empathetic with customers and the ability to up sell where possible.
- Smart appearance is key for this role
- You need to hold a full driving licence.
Salary £24,000 basic (experience dependant) with an OTE up to £32,000 Uncapped
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 18:00, Saturday Rota (1 in 4 weekends)
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.