We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established local motor trade business based on the outskirts of north Portsmouth. Looking to add an experienced Service Advisor to join their Service department, you will be responsible for the following:
Duties will include:
- To meet & greet your customers, & clarify their Service, MOT and/or repair requirements.
- To manage your customers effectively throughout the day, maintaining regular contact and offer excellent, personalised levels of service.
- To up-sell products & Service Plans, handle objections and record sales activity.
- To raise invoices for work done & meet the customers' time deadlines for collection of their vehicles.
- You will currently be working in a similar position, with ideally a minimum of 2 years main dealer experience in Aftersales.
- Motor trade experience is essential.
- Our client is looking for someone who will need to be empathetic with customers and the ability to up sell where possible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with a flexible attitude; is willing to ensure customer satisfaction
- You need to hold a full driving licence.
Salary £21,000 - £23,000 basic with an OTE of £25,000
Hours: Based on a 40 hour week, working a rota on Saturdays (1 in 2; staff dependant)
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.