Silcom Recruitment seek an experienced Service Advisor to join an established motor trade dealership group, with a site based around the outskirts of Liverpool. Due to continued growth and increased volumes they have a fantastic opportunity to work as part of the customer service team.
The key responsibility of this role is to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction.
As a Service Advisor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Greeting customers as they drop off their vehicle for servicing
- Updating them throughout the day as to whether there is additional work that needs to be carried out and informing them of the costs involved
- Liaising with the workshop and parts department to obtain regular progress updates
- Producing invoices for the customer
- Ensuring that the whole service process runs smoothly from start to finish
- Customer follow up will also be required to maintain contact and ensure they were completely satisfied, that their expectations were met, any issues are addressed and their custom is retained
- You will maintain data quality by accurately and vigorously collecting, managing and inputting all customer contact and vehicle data into an IT system to maximise the quality and content of the customer database.
- Promoting products by explaining the value of additional work
£25,000 basic starting salary + £28,000 - £30,000 OTE
Monday to Friday – 8:00am – 6:00pm, 1 in 2 Saturdays (on rota)
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Katie Juckes, Silcom Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.