Silcom Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of an established motor trade group with a site based in Leicester. Our client is keen to add an experienced Service Advisor to their growing team on a full time basis, you will be responsible for the following:
Duties will include:
- To meet & greet your customers & clarify their service, MOT and/or repair requirements
- To manage your customers effectively throughout the day, maintaining regular contact and offer excellent, personalised levels of service
- To up-sell products & service plans, handle objections and record sales activity
- To raise invoices for work done & meet the customers' time deadlines for collection of their vehicles
- You will currently be working as a Service Advisor or in a similar position within a main dealer, with ideally a minimum of 1-2 years’ aftersales experience
- Kerridge or Pinnacle system experience beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with a flexible attitude
- You need to hold a full driving licence
£23,000 - £25,000 Basic Salary (Experience Dependant) + £27,000 - £35,000 OTE
Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm, 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 8am – 1pm.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Katie Juckes, Silcom Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.