We are recruiting on the behalf of an established motor trade car dealership group, with a site based around the outskirts of Southampton. Our client is currently seeking an experienced Senior Service Advisor to join their team.
Our client are able to consider experienced Service Advisors who are keen to take the next step in their career, into a senior, supervisory position.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager , the successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- As a part of this service team, you will work towards ensuring every customer has the best experience possible.
- This will include overseeing the front of house team, helping with other service advisors daily duties, booking their vehicle in for service (face-to-face & telephone), up-selling where possible & progress updates on their vehicle.
- This position is predominantly customer focused and the successful candidate must have an excellent customer service background.
- Reporting to the Aftersales Manager with teams KPI's and customer complaints etc.
- If you currently work within a franchised main dealer, and are an experienced (5 years +) Service Advisor, or a Senior Service Advisor, Assistant Service Manager, Service Team Manager or similar, this role would be ideal for you.
£26,000+ Basic starting salary, dependant on experience - £30,000 - £32,000 On Target Earnings as well as fantastic company benefits.
Monday to Friday - 8:00am - 18:00pm - One-hour lunch - Saturday on rota (one in two) 8:30am - 13:00pm
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.