A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Controller to join an established franchise commercial dealership, based around the outskirts of Portsmouth. You will have the opportunity to join a small, yet established team.
- Maximising the sales and profitability of vehicles and associated products, you must possess and be able to demonstrate first class selling and marketing skills gained within the motor industry at a high level.
- No stranger to achieving and over achieving all sales targets within the business
- Deliver outstanding customer satisfaction and generate a consistent level of customer loyalty across the business, commensurate with brand objectives
- Sales Controller - Providing a clear vision, establishing and delivering a coherent strategy and driving the company towards accomplishing its goals and objectives
- Ensure the retailer is adequately staffed and inspiring the team through passionate leadership
- Generate enthusiasm for the Brand and its values
- Ensure the long-term sustainability of the business and brand
- Develop a strategy to increase revenue and profit in all areas of the business in accordance with a growth plan
- A motivated individual with lots of enthusiasm for running a sales team
- Previous experience working as a Business Manager or Senior Sales Executive (looking for a progressive step) is essential, a LCV or similar focus would be beneficial
- Organised individual who can prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills will ensure that your department has a strong customer focus in line with business objectives
- Excellent communicator who is firm, fair, assertive and highly professional
- Have working knowledge of Kerridge/Drive or a similar DMS, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
£25,00 basic starting salary. £50,000 - £55,000 UNCAPPED OTE + company vehicle as well as fantastic company benefits.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 – 18:00 & Saturday 08:30 – 17:00 (1 in 4 weekends - 3 FULL WEEKENDS OFF)
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.