Silcom Recruitment is recruiting on the behalf of a motor trade dealership group, with a site based around the outskirts of Guildford. Our client is currently seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team. This is a permanent position.
- Complete taxation forms in respect of applications and refunds, raising cheques for sign off as required
- Taxation in line AFRL policy
- Ensure that all sales from stock are withdrawn from stock records and that necessary actions are taken to ensure vehicle adoption and payment for new vehicles
- Locate sold orders not in stock and order or arrange necessary transfer and payment, in line with commitment to customer notifying sales person of any anticipated shortfalls
- Process all requests for vehicles to be transferred out ensuring that all necessary documentation is complete, vehicles removed from stock lists and any necessary payments received
- Monitor the receipt of vehicle deliveries to ensure that they are in line with orders made and vehicle details are added to vehicle stock records
- Prepare administration as requested including invoicing, warranty and taxing and finance documentation is completed to the required standards.
- Ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to
- To support Sales Managers and team effort and build good relations with fellow team members
£26,000 basic salary (dependant on experience)
Superb company benefits
Monday to Friday - 8:30am - 5:30pm - One hour for lunch - Flexibility if needed
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.