An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Parts Advisor to join an established franchise car dealership group, with a site based in Leicester. Our client is currently seeking an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team.
The ideal Parts Advisor will be responsible for the following:
- To control the secure issue of stores to customers and ensure the accurate recording of issued items
- To handle customers enquires swiftly, courteously and efficiently
- To record all items supplied to customers
- To ensure the parts storage area is kept clean and tidy and safe to work in
- To ensure that Parts on receipt are inspected for damage and that the quantities received match quantity advised on delivery notes and are then placed into stock locations noting if applicable shelf life items
- To maintain high level of customer satisfaction, in particular paying attention to manufacturers guidelines and company CSI
***We are looking for someone with previous experience working within a parts advisor position or similar in the motor trade***
£23,000 - £25,000 Basic salary + Bonus
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm. One in three Saturday mornings 8:00am -1:00pm.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position of Parts Advisor, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Katie Juckes, Silcom Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.