We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join an established business based in Milton Keynes on a PART TIME basis.
Reporting to the Management Accountant and working within a team, the ideal candidate will possess experience across a variety of transactional accounting duties with a focus on Sales Ledger & Credit Control.
Role, Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Credit application forms to head office for approval
- Set up new Accounts once credit checked
- Risk Assessment, on Sales Ledger accounts.
- Convert reports from Kerridge into Excel and update daily
- Telephone and email chase all debtors
- Retail Vehicle debtors
- Send Statements via email and post
- Fax and Email missing Invoices and Credits to customers
- Solve queries
- Allocate credits
- Sales Ledger tidy, run end of month reports, reconcile & close ledgers
- End of day reports filing
- Send weekly sales and vehicle debtors
- Raise manual invoices for service plans and emac and send copies to customers
- All Sales Ledger filing and shredding
- Keep all Sales Ledger information up to date - email/phone
- Any other ad-hoc tasks
Motor trade experience & Kerridge system experience (Essential)
If you possess a strong varied Accounts background specifically within Sales Ledger & Credit Control, you have good organisational skills, the ability to work in a team and good computer skills, this could be the role for you!
Salary - £11,000 - £11,500
20 hours per week spread across 5 days. Flexible hours available.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, email@example.com or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.