Silcom Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an established motor trade dealership group, who seek an experienced Business Development Manager to join an exciting team.
Our client seeks an experienced Local Business Development Manager to join their thriving business, offering refreshing hours which are Monday to Friday - No Weekends! A strong basic salary and uncapped on target earnings, as well as a company vehicle.
This role will be combined from working at an established showroom and field based. This role will cover areas in the region of Winchester, Basingstoke & Reading and the surrounding areas.
Duties will include:
- In this role you will act as the key contact for potential local business and corporate company car drivers.
- Planning and organising your own sales activities to win new local business for retail and commercial vehicle customers
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service are adhered to at all times.
- Our ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual, capable of self-management along with an attention to detail and high levels of pro-activity.
- Motor trade sales experience needed and an attitude to succeed.
- Achieve monthly sales targets for new and used vehicles.
- Ability to self-motivate and successfully self-manage.
- Upselling of additional add-ons to the customer.
- Successful upkeep of company mandatory paperwork and processes.
£20,000 Basic Salary + OTE circa £45,000 - £50,000 + Company Vehicle, business fuel & other exciting benefits.
Monday – Friday 8:30 – 18:00. NO Weekends.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for the role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, email@example.com or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.