Silcom Recruitment have a great opportunity and are recruiting on the behalf of a motor trade car dealership group, with an established site based in Torquay.
Our client is a well-established business with a superb reputation in the local area. Our client now seeks an experienced motor trade Dealership Accountant to take full ownership of the management accounts production for a number of their sites in the local area.
- Ensure that management accounts are submitted accurately and to the specified deadlines
- Review final accounts and highlight variants with management team
- Support senior management in specific investigations into departmental management accounts
- Produce all statutory information accurately and to the specified deadlines
- Assist the auditors as required in producing information to generate statutory accounts
- Manage the cash flow and funding requirements of the business and produce reports for the senior management
- Manage the stock reconciliation process in line with the needs of the company
- Produce accurate composite reports and submit in a timely fashion
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant, newly qualified Accountant or an experienced Dealership Accountant to take full ownership of the accounting function for an exciting, established, growing business. Our client will also consider someone with a strong Management Accountant background from within a different industry who has transferable skills.
Reporting to the Dealer Principle you will provide clear and meaningful accounting information, advise managers on spend, growth and useful accounting information.
You will be a commercially minded individual who is happy to be hands on when needed.
Circa £36,000 Basic Salary + Bonus + Company Car, as well as other great company benefits. Package equivalent of in excess of £40,0000.
Monday to Friday - 8:30am - 5:30pm
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.