Silcom Recruitment currently have a great opportunity available for an experienced car sales manager, working for an established client of ours within the Southampton area.
Our client is an established, premium dealership. representing a respected, forward thinking, innovative brand.
They now seek an experienced, accomplished car sales manager to join their growing team, to be tasked with achieving sales and revenue targets for new and used cars.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
To be an ambassador for the brand.
· To maximise the profitable sales of finance and insurance products
· Ensuring compliance with FCA Regulation and Financial Services Guidelines
· To carry out F&I training for the Sales Team
· To implement, monitor and control achievements of key targets, whilst – retaining profits in vehicles and meeting F&I levels
· Ensure adherence to systems, procedures and policies to assist the smooth handling of all business and adequate sales records.
· Compile weekly sales forecast report for presentation to the General Sales Manager
Monday to Friday
Basic Starting Salary £35,000 (Flexible, depending on the individual)
On target earnings north of £60,000
Superb company benefits
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Sam Langford, Silcom Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.