We are currently working on behalf of our client, an established dealership who are seeking to recruit an experienced Business Manager to join a well-established and professional sales team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Helping to oversee the transfer of product knowledge to the Sales Team to ensure Team are up to date on the product/brand and have received the relevant training.
- Contributing in developing and achieving a Department Profit Plan ensuring it involves all financial aspects of the department, including annual business plans, marketing and advertising budgets, operating expenses, capital budgets and the assessments of sales forecasts and potential.
- Deputising in the absence of the Sales Manager.
- Assisting in managing the Sales Executives and Sales Administrators to ensure they meet their set goals and objectives in order to achieve high sales performance.
- Experienced at Senior Sales, Sales Controller, Business/ Transaction Manager or Assistant Sales Manager level - Essential.
- Proven track record of sales and Finance and Insurance.
- In-depth knowledge of financial systems
- Franchised Main Dealer/ Used Car set up experience - Essential.
Salary of £25,000, with a realistic OTE of £45,000 Uncapped, plus company car and other fantastic company benefits.
Hours; 08:30 - 18:00 Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 17:00 Saturday, 1 in 3 Sundays 10:00 - 16:00.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.