We are recruiting on the behalf of an excellent client of ours based locally in Southampton, seeking to add an experienced Aftersales Manager. Supporting the Dealer Principle, you will be responsible for the following:
Duties will include:
- A complete understanding of Aftersales process’ in a modern dealership eg upsell opportunities.
- An ability to develop and implement processes that will achieve budget results.
- To liaise with company representatives to maintain manufacturer standard requirements & KPI targets.
- Ideally you will have experience with a variety of volume and prestige automotive brands.
- Must have the drive and determination to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction with the overall objective of increasing turnover and profit to exceed set budgets.
- To have a hands-on approach to manage, motivate and train staff to ensure the growth and development of the departments.
- Create, agree and control sales, merchandising, advertising and sales promotion plans to support the achievement of Service & Parts department plans and budgets.
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Current/ recent automotive Aftersales Management experience is essential.
- Experience of working with a main dealer would be advantageous.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate how they have consistently delivered an above budget financial performance.
- Experience of managing a team of around 15 - 30 people would be essential.
£40,000 basic with an OTE of £55,000 + car and other company benefits.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence