We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator/ Customer Advisor to join an established Waste Management, based on the outskirts of Portsmouth.
- Operating the weighbridge, accurately recording weights and details of vehicles entering and leaving site.
- Implementing the Company’s charges for the acceptance of waste, weighing of vehicles and sale of materials.
- Issuing instructions to drivers entering and leaving site including Health and Safety and operating procedures.
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries.
- Liaising with other site personnel.
- Raising self-bills, and VAT invoices to email to customers.
- Submission of Environment Agency returns.
- Processing payments via BACS, cheque or via debit cards.
- Managing social media.
- Organising delivery/collection of skips, or ad-hoc loads.
- Supporting the Site Supervisor and team in ensuring the yard is clean and tidy.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent interpersonal and organisation skills, and be confident communicating with people at all levels.
- Current/ Previous administration experience within a busy operational role is essential.
- Current/ Previous experience within the Waste Management industry is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of waste legislation would be desirable.
- A team player with good communication skills.
Being computer literate and excellent customer service skills are essential, as well as being comfortable on the phone, as the successful applicant will be the first point of contact in the office.
£18,000 - £25,000 basic salary depending on experience.
Monday-Friday 07:30 - 17:00
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland email@example.com or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.