We have an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established Motor Trade organisation, based in Towcester.
We are looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician who has a varied range experience across workshop.
Duties will include:
- Undertake the repair, mechanical issues and servicing of motor vehicles.
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair.
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- 2-4 years’ workshop experience required.
- MOT Licence preferred but not essential.
- Varied brand knowledge of used cars and vans would be highly desirable.
- Experience of all aspects of repairing a vehicle and delivering a service including, contacting parts supplier, ordering of parts, customer service, dealing with the customer. Highly desirable.
£25,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary (D.O.E) + Bonus up to £4,800 & Overtime available at time and a half.
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:30 alternate Saturdays 08:30 - 12:30
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.