We have an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established Main Dealer, based in Southampton. Working within a busy workshop, you will be responsible for the following:
- Level 3 Qualification MINIMUM is essential to be considered for this role.
- 3 years minimum experience
- Mechanical/Diagnostic experience
Duties will include:
- Diagnose vehicle problems.
- Electrical & Mechanical systems [training available]
- Carry out service work & complex jobs competently & within time scales.
- To ensure that repair times are recorded
- Assist and advise other technicians, oversee workshop & update reception.
- Use diagnostic equipment competently
- Meet RMI service & repair code
- Meet manufacture standards & maintain high standards
- To ensure parts warranty claims are retained
- To ensure that exchange parts are returned to suppliers
- To ensure that vehicles worked on are carefully handled
- To maintain & develop skill levels
- To make full use of specialist tools
£22,000 - £26,000 basic, OTE of over £35k + (experience dependant) – all figures are experience dependant and include fantastic company benefits. Monday to Friday 8:00- 17:30 Saturday paid as overtime (1 in 4 weekends). One-hour lunch - If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.