We are recruiting on the behalf of a Well-established independent dealership, based in Exeter. Working within a busy Workshop department, you will be responsible for the following:
- 3 year minimum experience (predominantly LGV's and Cars)
- Mechanical/Diagnostic experience
Duties will include:
- Diagnose vehicle problems.
- Electrical & Mechanical systems [training available]
- Carry out service work & complex jobs competently & within time scales.
- To ensure that repair times are recorded
- Assist and advise other technicians, oversee workshop & update reception.
- Use diagnostic equipment competently
- Meet RMI service & repair code
- Meet manufacture standards & maintain high standards
- To ensure parts warranty claims are retained
- To ensure that exchange parts are returned to suppliers
- To ensure that vehicles worked on are carefully handled
- To maintain & develop skill levels
- To make full use of specialist tools
£25,000 - £30,000 basic + Bonus (experience dependant) – all figures are experience dependant and include fantastic company benefits. Monday to Friday 8:00- 17:00 Saturday 8:00-12:00 (1 in 2 weekends). One-hour lunch - If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.