We are recruiting on the behalf of a business, based in Milton Keynes Seeking to add an experienced Vehicle Sales Administrator AND/OR Accounts Assistant to their team, based within their vehicle finance team (Head Office Finance Dept). The department is made up of Sales Administrators and Accounts Assistants and they offer training in the skillset they do not have. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
• Centralised invoicing of BCA vehicles.
• Assist site based sales admin with vehicle queries.
• Manufacturer funding and reconciliations.
• Reviewing payments requests (finance settlements, vehicle purchases, cashbacks etc) for completeness and liaising with sites to resolve any queries effectively and efficiently.
• Allocation of payments within CDK Drive.
• Processing of refunds.
• Review and production of debtors – this will include liaising with sites to resolve any queries before distribution.
• Resolving internal queries professionally, quickly and efficiently.
• Keeping all filing up to date.
Depending on the individuals background it is unlikely they will have the experience/skills to cover all the above responsibilities. So we are committed to giving them the training and development in either accounts or sales administration to fill the skills gap.
However, if you have experience in both areas of these roles and a motor trade background, we would be extremely keen to see your CV and discuss this role in further detail. This role is roughly split 60% Sales Admin/ 40% Accounts
£25,000 - Depending on experience plus fantastic company benefits
Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm OR 8:30am - 5:30pm with an hour for lunch (flexible).
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.