We have an excellent opportunity to work for a longstanding client of ours, a very well-established Motor Trade organisation, based in Poole.
We are looking for an experienced Diagnostic Technician who has a suitable experience with diagnostics specifically.
Duties will include:
- Undertake the repair, mechanical issues and servicing of motor vehicles.
- Detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repair ensuring all work is completed safely and to the businesses complete satisfaction.
- Work as part of close knit team to undertake a complete a variety of different jobs within the workshop.
- Level 3 Vehicle qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience on diagnostics - essential.
- Full MOT testing certificate preferred but not essential - Our client is willing put someone through their MOT Qualification after probation period.
- Main Dealer & Independent garage experience would be considered.
£25,000 Basic Salary + a very competitive bonus scheme. OTE between £34K - £38K!!
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00, with a Saturday rota 1 in 4 weekends 08:30 - 12:30.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.