We are recruiting on the behalf of an established motor trade organisation, with a site based around the outskirts of Christchurch, Dorset. Our client is currently seeking an experienced Senior Service Advisor/ Assistant Service Manager/ Workshop Controller/ Service Manager to join their team.
Our client are able to consider experienced Senior Service Advisors or Workshop Controllers who are keen to take the next step in their career, into a Assistant/ Manager position.
You will be responsible for the following:
- As a part of this service team, you will work towards ensuring every customer has the best experience possible.
- This will include overseeing the Service Reception area, looking after x3 Technicians & X1 Advisor dealing with approximately 15 customers a day.
- The successful candidate must have an excellent customer service background and worked in a main dealer environment (or similar) for a considerable period of time.
- If you have experience of stepping into a Service Management role in the absence of your line manager this would be very beneficial.
- You will have the ability to run the department against budget, looking at Profit and Loss while monitoring Productivity/Efficiency and Utilisation. You will also be looking after the parts ordering and MOT's on site.
Up to £30K starting salary, dependant on experience - £35,000 OTE plus company benefits. If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.