Silcom Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of an independent car repair workshop based on the outskirts of Southampton. Our client is keen to add an experienced Service Advisor to their team on a full time basis, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the diary/workshop
- Taking bookings
- Managing courtesy cars
- Ordering parts
- Signing off expenditure for parts
- Keeping customers up to date with their repairs
- Sales invoicing
- Taking payment
- Quality Control
- Customer Liaison
- Customer Services
- Customer Retention
- Courtesy to all customers and suppliers
- Telephone calls
- Ad hoc duties to help with the smooth running of the business
- Service plans
- Warranty products (MOT pass)
- Mail shots (MOT, Service, Timing Belt etc.)
Basic Salary (experience dependant) up to £22,000 + 28 days’ holiday (including Bank Holiday’s)
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm, Saturdays as overtime on occasion.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Katie Juckes email@example.com at Silcom Recruitment or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.