Silcom Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an established motor trade group dealership, with a impressive new and used site based around the outskirts of Slough. Our client are keen to add an experienced Service Advisor to their team on a full time basis, you will be responsible for the following:
Duties will include:
- To meet & greet your customers, & clarify their Service, MOT and/or repair requirements.
- To manage your customers effectively throughout the day, maintaining regular contact and offer excellent, personalised levels of service.
- To up-sell products & Service Plans, handle objections and record sales activity.
- To raise invoices for work done & meet the customers' time deadlines for collection of their vehicles.
- You will currently be working in a similar position within a main dealer, with ideally a minimum of 1-2 years’ aftersales experience.
- Kerridge system experience essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with a flexible attitude; is willing to ensure customer satisfaction
- You need to hold a full driving licence.
£23,000 Basic Salary (Experience Dependant). OTE £38,000!!! Plus fantastic company benefits
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm - Saturday (1 in 2 Saturdays 08:30 - 12:30)
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.