We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established prestige motor trade business based in Salisbury. Looking to add an experienced Service Advisor to join their Service Reception team, you will be responsible for the following:
Duties will include:
- To meet & greet your customers, & clarify their Service, MOT and/or repair requirements.
- To manage your customers effectively throughout the day, maintaining regular contact and offer excellent, personalised levels of service.
- To up-sell products & Service Plans, handle objections and record sales activity.
- To raise invoices for work done & meet the customers' time deadlines for collection of their vehicles.
- You will ideally be working in a similar position, with ideally a minimum of 2 years main dealer experience in Aftersales.
- Motor trade experience is desirable but not essential if you have strong transferable experience.
- CDK Drive experience (or similar) would be beneficial
- Our client is looking for someone who will need to be empathetic with customers and the ability to up sell where possible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with a flexible attitude; is willing to ensure customer satisfaction
- You need to hold a full driving licence.
Salary £22,000 - £26,000 basic (experience dependant) with an OTE of £30,000 - £33,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 18:00 , working a rota on Saturdays 08:00 - 13:00 (1 in 2)
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.