We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established local motor trade organisation based on the outskirts of Portsmouth. Looking to add an a experienced Service Advisor to join their Service department, you will be responsible for the following:
Duties will include:
- To meet & greet your customers, & clarify their Service, MOT and/or repair requirements.
- To manage your customers effectively throughout the day, maintaining regular contact and offer excellent, personalised levels of service.
- To up-sell products & Service Plans, handle objections and record sales activity.
- To raise invoices for work done & meet the customers' time deadlines for collection of their vehicles.
- You will ideally have experience of working in a similar position, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in motor trade Aftersales (or similar).
- Motor trade experience is beneficial, but not essential. If you have transferable customer service experience in a face to face working environment, this would be considered.
- Our client is looking for someone who will need to be empathetic with customers and the ability to up sell where possible.
- Our client is also looking for someone "thick skinned" who can deal with difficult situations and approach the situation in a professional and proactive manor.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with a flexible attitude; is willing to ensure customer satisfaction
- You need to hold a full driving licence.
Salary £24,000 - £25,000 basic (experience dependant) with an OTE/ Bonus on top as well as overtime available.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:30 NO WEEKENDS
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.