Silcom Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a very well established motor trade dealership group, with a dealership based around the outskirts of Crawley. Our client is keen to add an experienced Service Advisor to their growing team on a full time permanent basis, you will be responsible for the following:
Duties will include:
- To meet & greet your customers, & clarify their service, MOT and/or repair requirements.
- To manage your customers effectively throughout the day, maintaining regular contact and offer excellent, personalised levels of service.
- To up-sell products & service plans, handle objections and record sales activity.
- To raise invoices for work done & meet the customers' time deadlines for collection of their vehicles.
- You will currently be working within a similar position, with ideally a minimum of 1 year's experience.
- We would be keen to meet people who have worked in a Service/ Auto Centre, for example Halfords or similar companies.
- Prior experience in a customer service based role.
- Motor trade experience is essential (transferable experience considered including parts or sales).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with a flexible attitude; is willing to ensure customer satisfaction
- You need to hold a full driving licence.
£24,000 - £26,000 Basic Salary. OTE £30,000+ UNCAPPED. Monday to Friday – 8:00am – 6:00pm with an hour lunch. Saturday rota (1 in 3) 9:00am – 13:00pm.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.