An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Advisor to join an established dealership group, with a site based in Christchurch. Our client is keen to add an experienced Service Advisor to their growing team on a full time basis, you will be responsible for the following:
Duties will include:
- To meet & greet your customers & clarify their service, MOT and/or repair requirements
- To manage your customers effectively throughout the day, maintaining regular contact and offer excellent, personalised levels of service
- To up-sell products & service plans, handle objections and record sales activity
- To raise invoices for work done & meet the customers' time deadlines for collection of their vehicles
- You will currently be working as a Service Advisor or in a similar position within a main dealer, with ideally a minimum of 2 years’ aftersales experience
- Kerridge or Pinnacle system experience beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with a flexible attitude
- You need to hold a full driving licence
Competitive Basic Salary up to £23,000 (Experience Dependant) OTE Circa £30,000
Monday to Friday - 8:00am - 18:00pm - One-hour lunch - Saturday on rota (one in two) 8:30am - 13:00pm
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.