We are recruiting on behalf of an established motor trade group dealership, with a new and used site based on the outskirts of Christchurch. Our client are keen to add a Service Advisor to their team on a full time basis, you will be responsible for the following:
Duties will include:
- To meet & greet your customers, & clarify their Service, MOT and/or repair requirements.
- To manage your customers effectively throughout the day, maintaining regular contact and offer excellent, personalised levels of service.
- To up-sell products & Service Plans, handle objections and record sales activity.
- To raise invoices for work done & meet the customers' time deadlines for collection of their vehicles.
- Experience of working in a face to face customer service based role is essential.
- You will ideally be working in a Service Advisor position, with ideally a minimum of 1 year motor trade experience in a dealership environment.
- Motor trade experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with a flexible attitude; willing to ensure customer satisfaction to the highest degree
- You need to hold a full driving licence.
Basic Salary of £21,000 (negotiable dependant on experience), with an on target earnings = £25,000 + (UNCAPPED)
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 18:00pm, Saturday 08:30am – 13:00pm (1 in 4 weekends)
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, email@example.com at Silcom Recruitment or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.