We are recruiting on the behalf of a client of ours based in West Drayton, Heathrow. Our client is seeking to add a full time Fleet/Corporate Account Handler to their Corporate function. Supporting the Office Manager & Corporate Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
Duties will include:
- Day to Day maintenance of Ebbon-Daccs and any other lease company vehicle ordering system, providing accurate and timely information.
- Respond to all email alerts in the agreed time stipulation.
- Provide accurate lead times to customers/clients.
- Pass all new orders to the Corporate Manager to enable the DOC to be updated. Keep all vehicles updated with the correct status on Ebbon. This will ensure all customer orders and communications are totally up to date.
- Prepare the internal file, ensuring the specification has been checked and agreed with the customer.
- Load/email delivery paperwork the day after delivery to ensure prompt payment, update CDK Sales Ledger with full details.
- Answer the corporate phone to ensure a prompt response to all corporate customers.
- Monitor and continuously achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Identify problems, suggest corrective action where required, including new operating procedures.
- Any Ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate must possess (current or transferable experience of the above duties) good interpersonal skills, be computer literate, conscientious, a team player and be able to work to tight deadlines. The ideal candidate must also have a strong fleet/ corporate administration or customer service background with a keen interest in this type of position, good organisational skills and a high attention to detail.
We are ideally looking for someone with Motor Trade experience, Kerridge/ Ebbon Dacs experience & Corporate/ Fleet Administration experience.
£24,000 - £25,000 basic salary depending on experience, plus quarterly bonus, and excellent company benefits.
Hours Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:30 (1 hour for lunch)
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for the role of Corporate Account Handler position, click the APPLY NOW button below.