We have an exciting opportunity to work with an established new & used car dealership, with a site located in Salisbury. Our client is seeking to add an experienced Sales Administrator to their expanding team. As part of a team of three people, supporting the Dealership Accountant, you will be responsible for the following:
- To complete all administrative tasks required to complete a vehicle sale, from locating the vehicle through to invoicing, taxing and preparing the paperwork for delivery.
- New & used car sales administration
- Check and maintain reports, including vehicle debtor report, demo stock report and monthly demo write-downs, on a timely basis.
- New Car stock ordering and management.
- Pinnacle system experience preferred but not essential. Kerridge experience welcomed.
- Current/ previous motor trade experience in a Sales Admin role or very similar is essential in this role.
- We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, with attention to detail and a strong minded person who can work as part of a team or individually.
Salary (experience dependant) between £22,000 - £24,000 + Fantastic company benefits.
Monday to Friday 8:30 - 17:00. Flexible hours available.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.