We are currently working on behalf of our client, an established dealership who are seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Executive to join a well-established and professional sales team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Achieve monthly sales targets for new and used vehicles
- Upselling of additional add-ons to the customer
- Successful upkeep of company mandatory paperwork and processes.
- To maintain a thorough customer follow-up programme on behalf of the company using prospect and promotional files.
- Ideally you will be currently working within a car sales environment
- As a Sales Executive, you will have current or previous face-to-face sales experience in the motor trade, with a passion for sales, and a drive to succeed.
- Minimum of 18 months - 2 years motor trade experience within the automotive industry as well as working knowledge and understanding of the above role requirements.
- Current or recent experience working within a sales, senior sales or management based motor trade role
- Franchised Main Dealer experience essential, if you have volume brand experience this would be very beneficial to our client
- Possession of a Full UK Driving Licence - essential
The Package: -
Salary ranging from £13,500 - £17,500 (experience dependent), with a realistic OTE of £40,000 - £45,000 Uncapped, plus company car, fuel allowance and fantastic company benefits.
This business have current team members earning in excess of £60,000 so the earning potential is down to you!
Hours - Monday to Saturday 08:30 - 18:00, with a day off in the week, Sunday Rota (10:00 - 16:00) typically 1 in 2.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.