A superb opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to join an established franchise vehicle dealership group, with a site based around the outskirts of Northampton.
Our client seeks an individual with experience of working within a fast paced office environment, used to dealing with a high volume of transactions and reconciliations, and someone who is driven and hungry to progress their career to the next level.
On offer is a clear and unique opportunity for the successful applicant to gradually progress into a Management Accountant role, via hands on training and support based at our clients site.
The ideal candidate will have current/previous motor trade accounting experience using the Kerridge system, although other motor trade related systems will also be beneficial.
Assistant Accountant Job Duties:
• Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
• Reconciliations of Manufacturer Debt
• Assisting with day-to-day procedures
• Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks
• Preparing and sending of Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports
• Assisting with month end management accounts production
• Assisting with completing the year-end analysis
• Manufacturer composite input
• Ad hoc duties
Up to £25,000 basic starting salary + Company Benefits including financial study support.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 016174 in strict confidence.